IGNOU MSW BSW Field Work Journal

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Case work with T.B. Patient

Working as a social worker is not an easy task. You have to work with patients having dangerous infectious diseases like T.B. But I love my job and while doing this job, I have earned a good respect. People love me and they offer their regard.
Today, I got a case of a lady who was suffering from the T.B. She has two children and recently she got this disease.
I met with this lady at the hospital. She was looking very weak. She was with her husband. He was a private job employee.
We started the conversion. The lady was looking little bit afraid. May be she was tensed as she has two children.
I motivated her that there is no need to fear. T.B. is curable disease and she will be fine after completing the course. I also talked with her husband and advised him to keep attention over her diet. I advised her to take good diet, juice and whatever she liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment