IGNOU MSW BSW Field Work Journal

What to do after MSW

After MSW, you have varieties of options. You can go for higher studies like M.Phil or PHD in Social Work. Similarly if you are looking for job, you can try in various national as well as international NGOs and development sector.  
If you have experience, you can start your own NGO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment