IGNOU MSW BSW Field Work Journal

Monday, March 28, 2016

Certified Drug De-addiction Professional




HI friends…
I have completed 3 months drug de-addiction counseling and rehabilitation course from the National Institute of Social Defense located in the RK Puram, Delhi. I am now Certified Drug De-addiction Professional
NISD is a government institute and this department works under Ministry of Social Justice and Defense. During the course, I learned various skills required for counseling. I provided counseling to the addicted person and their family. I motivated them for healthy and good life. I encouraged addicted person using different therapies. I did screening and learned process of detoxification.
I did my block placement at AIIMS under the supervising MSSO Mr. Ratnesh Kumar. He was very helpful person and helped in learning the various skills of counselor need. Faculties were outstanding and they have sound knowledge of this field. It was the nice course.
Thanks NISD for offering this course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment