IGNOU MSW BSW Field Work Journal

Saturday, August 8, 2015

IGNOU MSW 2015 - 2016 Solved Assignments




HI guys…
Hope you have been taken admission for the IGNOU MSW program. IGNOU MSW program is a professional program and very helpful in getting a good job in the NGO sector, government sector, corporate sector etc. You can also start your own NGO after getting good experience in the social work field. So there are ample opportunities after passing the IGNOU MSW course. You can also get good job in foreign.
IGNOU MSW is a two years course. In each year, you have to submit assignments and field work journal. If you are facing problem in making the assignments and journal, I can help you.
I am a professional social worker and I have been completed MSW degree. I have good experience of preparing the MSW assignments. I will give you quality assignments that will be helpful to solve the papers. I will also give tips about how to complete the MSW program easily.
Students face problems in writing the journals and making reports. I am also providing help in field work journal of IGNOU MSW.
My contact details for IGNOU MSW 2015 - 2016 Solved Assignments
Harish Chandra
Phone: 9716980784
Email – harishchandra123@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment